We have been through 1st grade three times over and it’s always been one of my favorite years to teach my children. They are so eager to learn and excited to finally be one of the big kids. Below is a list of our Top 1st Grade Homeschool Curriculum that we’ve used over the years. We’ve had many different learning styles between our children and these are the ones that have worked the best in our family.
- The Good and The Beautiful- Level 1
- Language Lessons for a Living Education- Level 1
- Horizons Language Arts- 1st Grade
- A Reason for Handwriting- Level A
- The Good and The Beautiful Handwriting Level 1
- Handwriting without Tears
That rounds out our TOP 1st Grade Curriculum Choices. You can find all of our favorite resources in The Ultimate Homeschool Curriculum List.
You can also find our other TOP Curriculum Choices here: