Each class is scheduled for 25 minutes which seems to be the perfect amount of time for my early learner. She gets plenty of learning time without feeling overwhelmed by having to sit for a long period of time.
There are also classes for Middle School, High School, and Adult students with very comparable pricing. If you have two children in the same age group, there are two-on-one classes available and you can receive a discount if you enroll two or more children in different classes as well.
- The biggest pro I found with this program was the opportunity to learn Spanish from a native speaker. It makes the lessons authentic and the learning process flows effortlessly from English to Spanish.
- Another pro is the flexibility of scheduling classes. There are many options available as far as days and times, truly something that can work with any schedule.
- Also, there is no comparing the convenience of learning in the comfort of your own home. This program will work well for everyone, from homeschoolers, to traditionally schooled children who either need extra help in Spanish or want to add to their current curriculum, and even to adults who have always wanted the opportunity to learn Spanish. This program can work around any schedule and alleviate the anxiety of even the most green Spanish students as you are one on one with the tutor in the comfort of your living room or office.
- The first con I could see some might have a problem with would be the cost. Comparatively, this program is very competitively priced, however I could see how it might be difficult to fit into some homeschoolers tight curriculum budgets. I do believe that the price is well worth the rich Spanish education you will receive and I think every parent will be pleased with the speed at which their students progress.
- The only other con I could see is the fact that you can only schedule one class at a time. We had to wait until our current class was completed before we could schedule the next class. Although some might find this as a pro, for us being able to schedule all 7 classes at once would have been a bit easier.
My daughter’s love for foreign language has blossomed in the last few weeks and she is so excited to share her new found knowledge with her family and friends. I think HSA is a great resource for homeschoolers or for anyone looking to help their child master Spanish in a fun and convenient way.
Disclaimer- I received no compensation for this post. I did receive 7 weeks of classes at no charge so I could write this review. The opinions in this post are mine alone and were in no way influenced by outside sources.