The Everyday Family Chore System is broken down into three parts:
- Part 1- Laying a Foundation-
- Child Training is the first step to successful home management training
- Part 2- Implementing the Plan-
- Assign Responsibilities
- Teach them HOW to work
- Motivate them to succeed
- Part 3- The Actual Chore System-
- Everyday Family Chore System
- How-to-do-it Cards
The Everyday Family Chore System is so reasonably priced as well- you can purchase it on the Everyday Homemaking website for $19.99!!
What I love about The Everyday Family Chore System:
– I love the reminders that while we are teaching our children valuable skills, we can also learn things ourselves that makes life easier. We are all works in progress and we as parents need to model that which we want our children to become.